The Inter-Service Club Council of Arlington is an association organized in 1940 for liaison between the various service clubs/organizations of Arlington. Its purpose is to act as a clearinghouse for the exchange of ideas and the furthering of amicable relations between its member clubs/organizations.
- To promote friendship, good will and understanding among the member clubs/organizations.
- To coordinate projects among the various service clubs/organizations.
- To discuss community problems and how member clubs/organizations can address them in an effort to make the community a better place in which to live.
- To address the needs of member clubs/organizations in their efforts to recruit and sustain members.
|American Legion, Arlington Chapter of Links, Inc., Arlington Chamber of Commerce, Arlington Historical Society, Arlington Jaycees, Arlington Sister City Association, Better Sports Club, Civitan Club, Kiwanis Club: Arlington and South Arlington, Leadership Arlington, Lions Clubs: Arlington Host, Northwest Arlington and Arlington South, NAACP, Optimist Club, Rotary Clubs: Arlington, Rosslyn/Ft. Myer and Pentagon/Crystal City, The Woman’s Club of Arlington, Shepherd’s Center and Zonta Club of Arlington Area.|