Hello ISCC Members – Here are some things you need to know from our meeting on April 27th.
1) Civitan’s Need YOUR Help –
Garage Sales are beginning again, with the next one on May 5th. As always, groups are invited to participate and receive $10.00 per hour for their work.
Friday nights 3:30pm – 7:30pm | Saturdays 5:00am – 3:00pm
Contact Chris Wahl to sign-up: email@example.com
2) Our meetings dates/times will be changing! As a result of our survey of members, we will be trying out a new schedule that we hope will accommodate you! We will have a COMBINATION of Evening and Daytime meetings –
NEXT MEETING – Thursday, May 24th at 7:00pm
Sequoia Auditorium (2100 Washington Blvd., Dept of Human Services).
See the new meeting dates/ times under the MONTHLY MEETING tab.
3) Membership Letters will be sent SOON! Membership is $35.00 per club. There is an optional additional fee of $100.00 for the Leadership Arlington Youth Philanthropy Initiative that I hope you will all consider. Your $100 will be combined with others to support a $1,000.00 grant from the ISCC (and your club) to be donated to an Arlington Non-Profit. This program educates Arlington’s youth the importance of giving back to the community.
4) Check out all of the ROUND ROBIN reports:
- Lions have a Free Clinic Tour on Tuesday, May 1st and invited anyone who is interested to attend. If you haven’t seen their new facility, this is a perfect opportunity. 6:00pm.
2921 11th St. South • Arlington, VA 22204 • (703) 979-1425
- Civitan’s will have their awards dinner to honor the High School Senior Citizen Award on May 8th at Harvest Moon in Falls Church.
- Zonta held their Wine Seminar and silent auction and had a great turn-out. They have also awarded their Annual Nursing Scholarship.
- Rotary helped AFAC pack canned goods from their Canstruction project at Ballston Common Mall. They are also currently accepting High School Scholarship Applications.
If you have something you would like to announce, please let Kim Durand know!